Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sent Emails are no longer saving to Sent Items (Sending Emails used to save to Sent items, but stopped... what changed?)
  •  
sarahsmile516

Send a private message to this user
I am using the Kerio client and Microsoft 365. I have had no problems with this until last Thursday when I noticed that none of my sent emails that I sent from my laptop are being saved in the SENT ITEMS folder.

However, when I send an email from my cell phone through the Kerio client THOSE emails ARE being saved in the SENT ITEMS folder.

Before last Thursday, this was never an issue... I always saw my sent emails in the SENT ITEMS folder... did something change with Kerio?

I checked Outlook and the "Save Sent Items" checkbox is Checked...

please help!!!
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Did something change in your Outlook? Any update installed?

[Updated on: Tue, 26 January 2016 08:27]

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
sarahsmile516

No. But i did notice something change in the way Kerio is displayed in the account.

before, when i went to my account settings, my main account used to show as: Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition)

NOW, it shows like this:

sarah.alex<_at_>golighthouse.com - Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition)

I have this same email configured on my phone through MS Exchange Server... and when i send emails from my phone, they are saved in the SENT ITEMS in my Outlook on my laptop...so i know that the "Sent Items" feature is working.

But since the Sent Items from my laptop isn't working, it appears to be associated with Kerio
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

Account name was changed in Kerio Outlook Connector 8.2, just the old profiles were not renamed. As it is renamed now, you either made some change in the profile or created a new one.

Do you have some other account in the profile? If sent messages are not saved to Sent Items, they are either put to Sent Items of other account, or saving messages to Sent Items is disabled in Outlook settings.

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
  •  
sarahsmile516

I found them... in the SENT ITEMS of another account... why is that happening? Something changed last Thursday... it was working fine until then.
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

This could happen in older Kerio Outlook Connector versions, it should be fixed in recent versions.

What Connect version and what Outlook version do you use? In what service's Sent Items do those messages end - KOFF, Exchange? Is it the primary account?

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
  •  
sarahsmile516

KERIO is version 8.5.3
outlook is through microsoft 365, outlook 2016
the SENT ITEMS are ending up in a secondary account that i have configured... my primary account is Kerio

I think it has something to do with Kerio...because the way Kerio displays in my email account list has changed... it used to just say Kerio Connect... now it shows my email address
Previous Topic: Sent mails from delegated inbox
Next Topic: Trying to make sense of active sync licensing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Mar 25 16:37:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01566 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.