Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Global Deliver Rule (Global Deliver Rule)
  •  
dmiller528

Send a private message to this user
My Kerio server did a crazy thing this morning. It started sending every emaail to everyone on the server. I was able to make it stop by rebooting the server. Below is a snippet of the Mail Log showing what it is doing. Has anyone seen anything like this?
(Email addresses have been changed to protect the innocent)

[28/Jan/2016 08:34:02] Recv: Queue-ID: 56aa26da-0000103e, Service: Sieve, From: <Local_user@mykerioserver.com>, To: <outside_user@otherdomain.com>, Size: 747, Report: autoreply, User: Global deliver rule, Subject: RE: Message Subject, Msg-Id: <304893578-3672<_at_>webmail.mykerioserver.com>

[28/Jan/2016 08:34:02] Recv: Queue-ID: 56aa26da-0000103f, Service: Sieve, From: <Local_user@mykerioserver.com>, To: <outside_user@otherdomain.com>, Size: 710, Report: autoreply, User: Global deliver rule, Subject: RE: Message Subject, Msg-Id: <304893609-3672<_at_>webmail.mykerioserver.com>

Below these log items show a successful delivery to all 100 users on this server.

Thanks,
David
  •  
clan

It says Service: Sieve in the Log, so this seems to be some filter rule. I would start by checking the rules for Local_user.
  •  
dmiller528

I checked a couple of users and none of them have any rules. This issue does not seem to be tied to a specific user as it happened to everyone that sent email.

David
  •  
clan

You did not mention your Connect version. Connect 9.0 introduced server wide filters, could that be the reason? Global deliver rule seems to point into that direction. Does the message give a hint? Don't forget to check the full headers.

Did this only happen once? Autoreply could be an out-of-office reply, which is sent once per week and sender. You could enable debug log messages for SMTP delivery and/or filtering.
Previous Topic: Trying to make sense of active sync licensing
Next Topic: Parse error in Caller-ID record for domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Jun 27 16:03:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00371 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.