Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Shared subfolders via IMAP on KC 9.0.1 (Shared subfolders via IMAP on KC 9.0.1)
  •  
Jonn

Send a private message to this user
Is anyone else having problems with subfolders showing up when using IMAP? They show up in the web interface but not IMAP.
  •  
Think Fixed

I have not seen this problem at all. It would be helpful if you mentioned the version of Kerio Connect you're using, and what IMAP clients you are working with. Does this happen with every IMAP client? Have you checked the Kerio Connect logs for clues? The Debug log with IMAP server messages turned on may provide clues. Also, the error log may show something useful.

Howie Isaacks
Systems Admin | Apple Solutions Consultant
Think Fixed LLC, Dallas and Fort Worth

www.thinkfixed.com
  •  
Jonn

This is happening on KC 9.0.1 running on CentOS 7 x64 with thunderbird 38.x on both linux and windows. I opened a ticket with support and we are testing. Right now still no solution.

Here is what I found. The sub folders show up in the web UI just fine. Thunderbird never show them as a folder that you can subscribe to. This only happens on sub folders, INBOX or other top level folders show up just fine.

If I create another account in thunderbird for the account that shared the folders the sub folders show up. Doing it this way defeats the reason of having shared folders so it is not a fix to the problem.
  •  
Think Fixed

This is on Thunderbird? Subfolders are working just fine on Apple Mail, so we know it's not a Kerio Connnect 9.0.1 hosted on CentOS. Most of my servers are running CentOS.

Howie Isaacks
Systems Admin | Apple Solutions Consultant
Think Fixed LLC, Dallas and Fort Worth

www.thinkfixed.com
  •  
Jonn

This is on shared sub folders. Normal sub folders on accounts setup in thunderbird work fine.
Previous Topic: Slow access on Kerio Web Interface
Next Topic: Notification email
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Feb 23 12:46:58 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00907 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.