Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » EwsOperation.cpp: EWS request FindItem: error occurred; code 339, (EWS sync error)
  •  
Ryan C

Send a private message to this user
We are trying to sync a calendar via EWS. Here is the error we are receiving:

EwsOperation.cpp: EWS request FindItem: error occurred; code 339, description: No restrictions are supported, auth user:

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Ryan
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

What calendar client is it? It asks for EWS properties which are currently not supported in Kerio Connect.
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

The client is requesting functionality which is not implemented. What application do you use?

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
  •  
Ryan C

It is Zulu calendar sync, which is using MS java EWS api.
  •  
Think Fixed

I had the exact same error when I tried to connect a project management system called Workamajig to Kerio Connect via EWS. When I reported this to Kerio tech support, I was told that EWS is restricted to only Apple Mail, and Outlook on Mac. I would say that this is yet another example that shows that Kerio needs to expand the scope of their EWS support beyond these two Mac apps. Why can't Kerio just implement the full EWS standard?

Howie Isaacks
Systems Engineer | Apple Solutions Consultant
Think Fixed LLC, Dallas and Fort Worth

www.thinkfixed.com
Previous Topic: Kerio group email
Next Topic: Force MX lookup for intra-server delivery
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 11:07:56 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.