Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Mutliple WAN links & multiple VLAN's (Best way of configuring above scenario)
  •  
cismarine

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have question in regards to config of multiple WAN links and VLAN's.
I have system with 3 WAN connections & 4 VLAN's and I want to be able to assign any of the WAN to any VLAN.
At the moment it is configured with traffic rules, but as soon as more than one WAN interface is enabled Kerio complains about multiple
default gateways detected.
Any help will be appreciated.

TIA.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

All WAN interfaces must be in Internet interfaces group. Then they can have all default GW defined.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
cismarine

That's what I have at the moment.
3 Interfaces on the internet side. One with static IP, the other with dynamic from ISP.
As soon as I enable second interface I get error message on top of the web interface saying that multiple
default gateways are detected and internet connectivity goes.

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

And do you have interfaces configured as Multiple Internet Links - Load Balancing ?

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
Previous Topic: DNS Problem
Next Topic: Length of PPPOE Username
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 11:44:56 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00322 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.