Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » problem... more domains (different domains... sharings)
  •  
gomi

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I have a little (great) problem Crying or Very Sad

We are having two domains configured in kerio-connect.

p.E. 4 employees are working in (company)domain A - one employee is working in (company)domain B.

We have the same location and we need shared calendars (we are working with apple, outlook 2011, windows outlook 2007,2010,2013 Cool ) We have the same IT Smile

Now... in domain A - i can share a calendar not only for one domain - i can share for the whole server... wonderful..

The employee in domain B can see the calendar in the kerio connect webclient but not in outlook .. wether in el capitan nor in windows...
The user can see only other users in the SAME domain.... Sad

Planing a meeting is the same.. .i can see the availability only of the users in domain A but not in domain B (otherwise it's the same). But we need these various domains (and email-adresses).

Is there a way that all users from domain A and domain B ar available in the public adressbook, sharing, etc.? But not only in the kerio webclient - in outlook...

Thanks
  •  
Bud Durland

If I recall correctly, this is controlled on the Domain properties, check box for "share public folders between domains" or similar.
  •  
gomi

I can't find any options in the domain properties - i think this is default.

The problem is - in the kerio webmail client - it works correctly.

Only in outlook i can find only users (public adressbook) from the same domain.
Is there a hidden setting in the config files?
Or in the settings for outlook connector?

•  
DHS

Config -> Domains
Low right corner select "Public Folders"
  •  
gomi

thx, after i moved the various domains - i found it... Mad

I read the kb article

h t t p://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/server-configuration/ how-to-change-from-individual-public-folders-to-global-publi c-folders-and-keep-your-existing-public-folder-data-720.html

But it's a little bit confusing...

Vicky Cinelli wrote
"...you will need to move you old public folders ..."
and then
"..Then you will need to go into a domain folder and copy the contents.."

what now?
copying or moving?

Previous Topic: Shared calendar showing in another user (different domain)
Next Topic: Kerio Webmail hangs
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Feb 20 19:20:14 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02075 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.