Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » SSl 3 security broken with OSX 10.11 el capitain
  •  
fishtech

Send a private message to this user
My clients are 10.11.

When I try to connect using SSL from FireFox I get this error:

Firefox cannot guarantee the safety of your data on workspace.mycompany.com:444 because it uses SSLv3, a broken security protocol.
Advanced info: ssl_error_unsupported_version

Safari just will not connect.

We have to connect insecurely using port 80, and the internal links in workspace are all to the ssl destinations, so they do not work.

Is there any way to fix SSL on OSX WorkSpace server?

Thanks,

ft.
Previous Topic: Browser Warning after upgrading to Safari 7.0
Next Topic: OSX 10.11 secure connection
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 13:37:06 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00384 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.