Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » SPA112 cant register (cant register SPA on my Kerio Operator)
  •  
AJM

Send a private message to this user
Dear Forum

I try to register a gateway SPA112 to connect ALARM and FAX to Kerio Operator

I tried with DHCP
I tried with tftp://IP operator/spa112$MA.cfg
I select PAP2T in kerio

I use Kerio Operator 2.0.3 build 1134

Is de SPA112 supported yet? (being somewhat the same as PAP2T)

If not, what analog gateway device is working?
  •  
nhoague

I do know for sure the SPA112 provisions just fine. Make sure you have your DHCP 66 set to your Operator server and the Cisco modules enabled in your provisioning settings.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

make sure the DHCP Option 66 is set to the IP address of Operator. Also note that it takes quite some time for the SPA112 to ask for configuration files. It may easily be 10-15 minutes.

My recommendation is to factory reset the SPA and wait at least 15 minutes until it provisions.

Best,
Filip
  •  
AJM

I have de DHCP 66 Set, it works with my Polycom Phones, but this part ...Cisco modules enabled in your provisioning settings, I do not recognize. Do you know where this is done in Operator?
  •  
nhoague

In Operator - Provisioned Phones - lower right click Advanced - Modules - and make sure Cisco is enabled.
  •  
AJM

I have only these choices

Restart all Phones
Firmwares
Import from CSV file

No Modules
  •  
nhoague

I'm on version 2.4.4, but I know the modules is there since 2.0. Perhaps try upgrading? I don't remember that version!

Are you using the new call routing interface? If not, research it before upgrading!
  •  
AJM

Not realy in the mood for upgrading, I got it up and running two years ago. Took me some time.. and thanks for the research warning Smile does not feel to comfortable in regard to sparetime.

I think it has someting to to with the configurationfile. Now I selected the PAP2T becouse the SPA112 is not in my list.

From what I understand I do not have to do anything on the SPA112 because I was advised to reset. With DHCP 66 set, it should go automaticly ??

But sadly not at this moment. The search goes on
  •  
nhoague

Hmm might be time to bust out that old analog corded phone and hook it up to yhe SPA122. You can dial into it to get details like its IP and set firewall mode so you can connect to it via a web browser. I don't have the codes off hand but a Google search you could find the manual and see what I mean.

As for the call routing: the new interface changed some of my outbound routes, but overall it's much more powerful. I recommend learning it, when you have time. Smile
  •  
AJM

I know the IP, and can get into the SPA112. That's not the problem.
Only the provisioning part greys my hair a bit.

When time is there I wil score me a new version Smile
  •  
nhoague

Oh if you can get in why not just Config manually?
  •  
AJM

lack of Knowledge I suppose, I tried but there is so little How too documentation
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Support for SPA112 was added in Operator 2.1.0 Beta 3, in December 2012. So please either upgrade your Operator machine or configure the SPA manually.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

The new programmable auto-provisioning modules were added in version 2.2
AJM

Thanks for the information.

I'l try and go for the manual configuration and do some research.

Is a manual or FAQ availlable on how to manual configure devices?
in relation to the SPA112 or in general?

Previous Topic: Predictive Dialler for Kerio Operator
Next Topic: LG Ericsson LIP-8012D
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 19:57:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00551 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.