Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Dial prefix for outbound calls not working anymore
  •  
DanCal

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
in the past my phone was able to dial back any received call, because the number included also the dial out prefix (in my case, the 9).
After one of the last updates, the dial out prefix names is no more prepended to the caller number, so I have to manually compose the entire phone number and I can't click the "redial" button anymore.

May I check something on my Kerio Operation configuration in order to send to my phones the entire number, included the dial out prefix depending on the line?
thanks
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

the option you're looking for can be set on the "Call Routing" screen. Double click the number mapping line in the left window (Interfaces and Routing of incoming calls) to open the "Edit Incoming Call" dialog. Then adjust the Calling number.

Best,
Filip
  •  
DanCal

Thanks Filip,
the strange thing is that with previous versions of K. Operator, my phone (a simple Siemens Gigabit cordless) was putting on its memory the incoming call numbers with the internal prefix (9 in my case), so I was able to simply press the "redial" button to recall those numbers.
Now, starting with the last 3/4 Operator' versions, my phone doesn't receive anymore the number with the prefix (9) prepended.
So, I have to type entirely and manually the number if I need to recall.
This is strange to me, because I didn't change anything except doing Kerio Operator's version upgrade.

Thanks
Dan

[Updated on: Fri, 12 February 2016 10:03]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

I am also not aware of any changes regarding this matter. The "add prefix" field has been there since probably 1.0, and I don't recall touching it. Is it empty now, does setting it to "9" helps?

Can you email me your support info file and perhaps a config log export so that I can figure out what happened? You can reach me at <fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com>.
Previous Topic: LG Ericsson LIP-8012D
Next Topic: Import Time Ranges
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jun 29 04:02:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00404 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.