Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » full text search not working in Android GMail App
  •  
Felix

Send a private message to this user
Hey,

I am currently using Gmail 5.11.150 on Android 5.1.1 and I am not able to use the full text search. And when I try to search something only results from 2006 are shown. It's really strange. I already tried to rebuild the index, but it didn't help. The Kerio Web Client works perfectly.

Is this a bug or not given feature? I would be happy about any feedback.

Cheers
Felix
  •  
Petr Silar (Kerio)

Felix,
to get closer to your problem, it's necessary to supply:
- version of Kerio Connect you use
- protocol used by Gmail app to communicate with Kerio Connect (i.e. IMAP or POP3 or ActiveSync - Exchange)
- brand and name of your phone.

Thanks
  •  
Felix

Hey Petr,

thanks for the fast reply.

- Kerio Connect 9.0.1 (394)
- Protocol: ActiveSync - Exchange
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Do you have any debug logs I could send you? Everything else works fine, it's just the search ...

Cheers
Felix

•  
Petr Silar (Kerio)

Ok,
thanks for data.

About logs:
In Web Admin Console / debug log, enable following messages:
- Services / HTTP server
- HTTP Server Modules / ActiveSync Synchronization

Do a search on your device and then disable these messages again (If you don't need them).
Copy tail of the debug log containing logged messages into file, zip it and PM it to me. Do not attach it here since the log may contain private information.

Thanks
Previous Topic: Custom Rule Not Processing in Order?
Next Topic: Can not reach Kerio Connect SMTP from the internet
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 01:04:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.