Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Salesforce integration fails
  •  
v.q

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I am trying to install the Kerio Operator Open CTI package into salesforce. The installation fails with error:
Apex-Klassen(classes/KerioOperatorOpenCtiTest.cls) Fehlende Funktion

Is this an Salesforce or Kerio issue? Is the "Kerio Operator Open CTI" working with the latest Kerio Operator at all? While installing it says "Kerio Operator 2.2.0".

I appreciate any help.
  •  
Jan Pejša

Which edition of Salesforce you have? It must be Enterprise or Unlimited (see http://kb.kerio.com/1484). Look at the title of your web browser - it should be something like "Salesforce - Enterprise Edition".
  •  
v.q

Thank you very much. I am testing with the Professional edition. Already talked to salesforce to upgrade while still in trial period.
  •  
v.q

I upgraded to Enterprise. The Message is now "There are problems that prevent this package from being installed" (screenshot attached).

Again, is this a Salesforce or Kerio issue?

•  
Jan Pejša

Hi,

This is Salesforce issue - probably the trial in Enterprise Edition is not same as Enterprise Edition without the trial - see more

However you can create your own Apex Class if you have Enterprise/Performance/Unlimited Edition of Salesforce...

Here is "how to":

1. go to Setup, find "Apex Classes", click on New button and paste code from the TXT attachment, save it

2. go to Setup, find "Call Centers" edit your call center (how to install: http://kb.kerio.com/1484) and change "Package Apex Class Name" from "kerio.KerioOperatorOpenCti" to "KerioOperatorOpenCti"

Now you should be able to search in Salesforce Contacts/Leads/Accounts as described in http://kb.kerio.com/1492#fig-sfapp4

•  
v.q

It's working. Thank you very much.
Previous Topic: Salesforce Intergrated App
Next Topic: Salesforce app Lightning experience
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 10:18:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00386 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.