Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Strange request: Download/distribute mails only during fixed timeframe for one domain
  •  
p0ddie

Send a private message to this user
So one of my customers whose mails reside on a Kerio Connect 9 machine hosting multiple domains has attended some burn-out seminar and now he thinks he needs to enforce a policy in his small company: mails are distributed only for one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening. He wants it so that you can send mails all day, but receive only during these times.

Since this machine downloads pop3 accounts I could manage the download via scheduled pop3 download, but unfortunately there are other domains on this server who like to always receive their mails on time.

Please don't ask me to tell him to just shut down his mail client for the time he doesn't want to receive mails or to not use webmail. I know.

Any suggestions on how to do this? Confused
Previous Topic: Migration Assistant to New Server
Next Topic: Enforce Certificate Based Logon - NO USERID/PWD
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 17:06:04 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00379 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.