Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Using another telefone number
  •  
lordofdarkness

Send a private message to this user
Dear all,
I am using a easybell trunk. I think clip no screen can be used.

Is it possible, to use kerio operator, to show another number to the caller?
We are using some other providers too.

Best Regards,
Heinz
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

I am afraid this question is not very clear.

Is it inbound call or outbound? What number do you want to change?
  •  
lordofdarkness

Sorry for this.
My trunk has this number 0049xxxx9674494. I can call out and I am reachable with this number.

Our Office has a pbx with 0049xxxx9640xx.

This is a test installation. I want to use an outgoing call with my trunk. It would be great, when the number from my pbx will be shown.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

So you want to present calls from your test PBX with a number that is at the same time used on another PBX?
  •  
lordofdarkness

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Well, it's not possible. The SIP carrier would not allow you to spoof the number. You can only use one of the numbers belonging to your SIP account.
  •  
lordofdarkness

Are you shure? I am using a starface at another place. With this hardware is it possible to use "clip no screening" feature to use this feature.
  •  
lordofdarkness

[Updated on: Tue, 15 March 2016 11:33]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

If you are sure your SIP provider allows you to "spoof" the caller ID, you can set custom rules for outgoing calls in Call Routing. Either map all your internal extension to your custom default number or simply use routing exceptions. If the provider does not allow caller ID spoofing, your calls will start to fail after this configuration change.
Previous Topic: Fritzbox 7490 with easybell and kerio operator
Next Topic: Connect Alcatel PBX with Kerio Operator
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue May 23 22:37:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01079 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.