Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Error 28110 by outlook 2016 (64 bit) and windows 10 (kerio connector for outlook is given a error)
  •  
WilSee

Send a private message to this user
I working with windows 10 (64 bit) and have installed MS office 2016 (64bit, Pro version).

I have download and installed "kerio-connect-koff-9.0.2-749-win64.msi" connector.

In outlook made a new account with "Kerio Connect" (KOC Offline Edition)

By first start from outlook 2016 is comes a message form Kerio is updating the connector and started the update session.

During the update comes a error message window with text: Error 281110. (this installation do not support the 32-bits version from Microsoft Outlook (16.0.6001.1068)

The update session stopped and outlook wil not started.
I must first deleted the "kerio connector mail account" in outlook -> than outlook wil started.

I not understand this error problem. All programs are 64-bits.
How can i resolve this problem ?

I wil used the email, calendar, Task and contacts functionality

Ws
  •  
ksnyder

Why not use Exchange ActiveSync account instead of KOFF?

Ken Snyder
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

WilSee wrote on Sat, 19 March 2016 11:22

By first start from outlook 2016 is comes a message form Kerio is updating the connector and started the update session.

That actually means you´ve installed wrong version of Kerio Outlook Connector. Please install the same version as is on Kerio Connect server (preferably from the Integration web page - http://kb.kerio.com/1464).

[Updated on: Sat, 19 March 2016 14:29]

•  
WilSee

I have first used the install version from the webmail account (Integration with Windows). Then start download version "kerio-connect-koff-8.0.1-1028-win.exe"
But this version is given the same problem.

Ws
  •  
WilSee

I like to use a Exchange ActiveSync account, but this is given a error.
[img]./fa/4248/0/[/img]
[img]./fa/4249/0/[/img]

What is the problem ?

Ws
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Your server needs to be updated to Kerio Connect 8.5.2 and higher in order to support Outlook 2016 (both Kerio Outlook Connector or Exchange Activesync). Otherwise only IMAP or POP3 is supported in Outlook 2016.
Your server seems to run version 8.0.1 which has no support for Outlook 2016.
Previous Topic: Switching from a 32-bit installation of Kerio Connect to 64-bit
Next Topic: Outlook 2026 Mac
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 23:52:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.