Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF stoped sync after database was recovered
  •  
gintonic

Send a private message to this user
Hi all!
After full recovery MAILROOT folder on my mail server users can't recieve new mail, but can send it.
They use Kerio Outlook Offline Connector (8.3.0) with Outlook 2010
Server has crashed at 24/03 but backup was made 23/03
Clients has a local cache to current time.
Where is can i find solution for right way recovery in this situation?
  •  
MarkK

I would definitely call Support on the phone. Is the ownership and group rights correct on the folder?
  •  
gintonic

What's ownership and rights is correct?
I've recovered with "kmsrecover f:\backup" command.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2016 16:56]

•  
MarkK

What server OS are you running?

Have you checked the Logs? Warning log, Error log, and some of the various Debug log Message types that you can enable? One of those should give you a clue as to what is happening.
  •  
gintonic

OS is Windows 2008r2 sp1 x64
There are no specific errors at any server logs. Debug log on client full with:

25/03/2016 09:02:55.208](4720){err}{communication} In SCProvider\Communicator.cpp:268 (Communicator::checkAndLogResult)
[#20] (7598) Exception of class HResultException: SCProvider\HttpConnection.cpp(137), HttpConnection::checkStatus:
0x80042013 KOFF_E_REQUEST_FAILED (Request info: Download message store=office<_at_>mydomain.by folderId=8503fc6c-0b0e-43cc-bfef-60f9a0c204b2 uid=0000fd2e messageType=normal mask=0) (Response info: status = 404 Not found)
----------
and
---------
[25/03/2016 11:27:22.167](4720){err}{scp-worker} In SCProvider\Worker_message.cpp:163 (SyncRequestMessage::processSyncMessage)
[#51] (7598) Exception of class HResultException: scprovider\SyncRequest.h(747), SyncRequest<struct ISyncRequestMessage,class QueueRequest>::getObjectStrict:
0x8004010f MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND: Not found message in database!
Failed in message office<_at_>mydomain.by /ccc4bbd7-cde1-4ff9-b89d-00f4bafc6377/0000d354
--------

But I can create folder, can send message but not recieved.

•  
MarkK

Well, you are getting file not found errors, but you pretty much already knew that.

Purely a wild guess to try

Pick a user,

1) Stop KC
2) Browse to the users directory
3) Rename __keriomapi__STORE directory to __keriomapi__STORE-OLD
4) Delete the specguid.fld file
5) Restart KC
6) Create a new profile, or repair / empty cache of current profile.

Not sure if this will fix it, but worth a try. But if you are down, I would call Kerio Support and talk to the people that know or have access to the people that know.
  •  
gintonic

OK.
Where is my mistake in the recovery?
Or this behavior is by design?
  •  
MarkK

Did you try all of the Create a new profile, or repair / empty cache of current profile?

Obviously that is not the design to recover and not be able to receive messages.

If you are down, I would call Kerio Support and talk to the people that know or have access to the people that know.
  •  
gintonic

I tried this solution and it's work for me.
But I think that is bug in KC.
Previous Topic: Spam to/from own address - faked sender
Next Topic: SPF issue after changing firewall
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Feb 19 20:00:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.