Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Maintenance renewal after expiry - license not updated (the license validity date does not get updated)
  •  
playersons

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

our maintenance subscription expired last fall. We have now purchased (on March 23rd) a maintenance renewal and waited for the validation. As of today, the dashboard of Kerio Connect still states an expired status. Reregistration and download of license key does not help, nor can I log in to the support site - since no valid maintenance.
Did we just waste our money by buying the renewal?

Thanks for any help.
playersons
  •  
ksnyder

Status-->System Health-->Tasks-->Restart Kerio Connect should do the trick

Ken Snyder
  •  
playersons

no, unfortunately not. I tried restarting Kerio Connect before...
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I am afraid we need to know more information to be able to help. Use PM for that.
Any change in license made in Kerio online store is updated within 24 hours in product.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Ok, I found that license. Your Software Maintenance expired in 2014 therefore 1-year Software Maintenance you bought covers year 2015 and all product updates released last year.
So the product license has been updated from Software Maintenance subscription expiring in 2014 to 2015.

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2016 18:15]

Previous Topic: Search not functioning correctly in Outlook?
Next Topic: Renaming Resources - How To?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Apr 24 03:39:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01761 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.