Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Delegation: Additional calendars not showing up in webmail (A user has added some additional calendars and created a delegation, those calendars are visible/editable in Outlook but not in webmailer)
  •  
BC

Send a private message to this user
Our boss has 2 additional calendars in webmail and created a delegation for his secretrary.
The secretary accepted the delegation in webmailer, so all 3 Calendars can be edited by her in Outlook. But if she tries to do the same in webmailer it's impossible because the 2 additional calendars aren't shown and we did not find a way to add them.

Our boss also tried to share the 2 additional calendars to her as "Editor" or "Owner" but the additional calendars still don't show up. Only the "Main Calendar" can be seen/edited in webmailer.

This problem can be reproduced between other users as well.

We're missing this function very much. At the moment it's impossible for the secretary to manage all the appointments of our boss from her homeoffice.

Can someone else reproduce this behavior? Is this a (known) bug? Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

(We're using Kerio Connect 9.0.2 build 749)
  •  
ksnyder

Webmail Client-->Name (upper right)-->Settings-->Delegation-->People I am a delegate for-->Tick appropriate box

From the Mail screen:
Shared Folders-->[person you are a delegate for]-->[X] Folders-->Select "Inbox" and any other folders

From the Calendar screen:
People-->Tick the "Shared" box of the person you are a calendar delegate for

Ken Snyder
  •  
BC

We have tried it again as you explained but the additional calendars still don't show up and can't be added. Only the main calendar of the person who I'm delegate for is visible.

I've added two .zip files with screenshots that hopefully make the problem clearer. (the Calendars "Kalendar 2" "Kalendar 3" and "New Calendar" don't show up at the delegates webmailer)

•  
ksnyder

Contact Kerio Tech Support

Ken Snyder
  •  
BC

I've reported this as a bug to support on Wednesday but beside of a confirmation Mail I didn't answer yet.
  •  
b-tom

How did you try to add these calendar delegation? Did you select the "Gear Icon" in the Webmail Calendar Sidebar > "People" (Personen) section

•  
BC

Exactly, but the person I'd like to delegate isn't there. (Only another Person that shared his "Main calendar", see screenshot 6_CF_Calendar_Delegation.png in "calendar delegation problems2.zip")

[Updated on: Fri, 08 April 2016 16:56]

•  
b-tom

Quote:
Can someone else reproduce this behavior? Is this a (known) bug? Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

Hm, I am not able to reproduce this Webmail issue. However we are running KC 8. All delegates and calendars showing up as expected.

Do you see any permissions errors in the debug log file? Also try restarting KC server.
Previous Topic: KOC 9.0.2 (749) & Outlook 2007 - Problem with Outlook
Next Topic: Kerio Sophos Log
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 20:27:04 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00459 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.