Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » About Kerio Connector for Blackberry
  •  
Wesley Martins

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have Kerio Connect in version 7.4.3. I pretend to update to the last version, Kerio 9.
But i user Kerio Connector for Blackberry with my BES for a few users (10). The connector stil works in new versions?
  •  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

Dear Wesley,

we discontinued the support of Blackberry via the Kerio Connector for Blackberry with version 8.1 in 2013.
So you should consider choosing an alternative for the Blackberry users, for example using NotifySync or AstraSync on those devices.

If the Blackberry OS can maybe upgraded to use Exchange ActiveSync, this would be also an option.

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

I can confirm the Kerio Connector for BlackBerry 8.0.2 (KCB) works with Kerio Connect 9.0.3 & BES Express 5.0.3

Some notes:
- It worked well with BES Express 5.0.3. I was not successful to run it with 5.0.4 Express
- you should disable KOFF autoupdate in Kerio Connect
- KCB > 7.1.4 checks the Connect version on new installation, upgrade does not check it. If you need install new KCB and Connect is higher than 8.0.2, you must install KCB 7.1.4 first (last version with no check of Connect version) and then upgrade to 8.0.2

But it does not change the fact the KCB development has been ended before 3 years and there is no official support or guaranteed functionality in future. If it's possible, test it before deployment on production.

[Updated on: Wed, 06 April 2016 14:06]

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

AstraSync 4.2.27 works with Connect 9.0.3, but the HTML parser is poor (compared with BES mails) and it crashed on thousands of messages in folder.

[Updated on: Wed, 06 April 2016 15:54]

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Wesley Martins

Previous Topic: going to try a hosted anti-spam service!
Next Topic: Access 1 Email Account simultaneously
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Jun 27 16:03:06 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.