Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Bizarre incrementing INBOX on user account
  •  
thowden

Send a private message to this user
Hi

I cannot include an image but imagine that there is an INBOX in your mail client. Now imagine that after a number of attempts to connect Mac Outlook you check the account via webmail and a Windows Outlook install just to be sure it is not a webmail issue.

What I have is something like:

INBOX 1
INBOX 1 1
INBOX 1 1 1
INBOX 1 1 1..... etc. out to 50 ' 1's
Then I see
INBOX 1 1.Drafts
INBOX 1 1 1.Drafts
INBOX 1 1 1 1.Drafts... etc out to 50 odd 1.Drafts
repeat for Sent, Trash and Junk folders.

An actual example of the long name is:
INBOX 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1.Junk

Argghhh !!! Where / how / why? I cannot figure out a reason for this.

Kerio 9.2 recently updated from Kerio 8.4. User account and domain is new to this server and did not exist prior to the 9.2 upgrade.

I was trying to create a connection profile to the Kerio server for Outlook 2011 on a Mac Desktop and Mac notebook. The notebook seemed to go ok, but the desktop had errors. This is like there were 50 mis-guided setups on the server of the process that creates the default account folders but I would have only tried 3 maybe 4 times.

I will be deleting the user account and recreating after taking the appropriate backups of email and folders from the notebook but I'd like to have an idea as to why it has happened.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Any assistance appreciated.

cheers
Tony

www.wrenmaxwell.com.au

•  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi Tony,

I strongly believe our support has come across such a problem. So please do not hesitate to contact them
www.kerio.com/support

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
Previous Topic: Outlook Mac domain specific SSL not being recognised
Next Topic: Server configuration problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Jan 17 01:45:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00839 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.