Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » mail_rewrite.cpp Error in Debug log (After updating to 9.0.3, an unknown error appeared)
  •  
Will Mayall

Send a private message to this user
After updating to 9.0.3, I am seeing the following error in the Debug log for a few messages:
mail_rewrite.cpp: Cannot read from queue file (id=5710abb3-00000698): (22) Unknown error 22
mail_rewrite.cpp: Cannot read from queue file (id=5710abb3-00000698): (11) Unknown error 11

They are in pairs like the above.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Will Mayall
  •  
Preexo

Have you resolved the issue yet? Is it affecting sending or receiving?
Have you asked Kerio support? I made better experience with direct support than here in the forum.

My only thought is I won't update right away, sorry mate... I am looking forward to a Kerio reply, just posting to subscribe.
  •  
Will Mayall

I have not seen any more of these error messages since the original report.
  •  
Will Mayall

Of course, right after writing that there have not been any more errors, there were more of the same errors.
Previous Topic: OS X.11 masive problems
Next Topic: Redirect from http to https
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jan 22 19:35:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01849 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.