Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Modify attachments delay by GPO
  •  
jUMPOFF

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I want to change the attachment delay (which is 180 days by default) to 7 days.

But i need to do this on all my users (around 500 users).

So i want to do a GPO or a script, but i need the regedit key. Maybe it's also possible to configure this in Kerio admin? But i can't find the option.

Thank you for your help.

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2016 16:25]

•  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
There is no way how to configure it in Kerio Admin. It can be set in registry, however just for profiles where it wasn't modified manually through GUI. It is here:

"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Kerio\Outlook Connector (Offline Edition)"

Set the requested value to DWORD "MaxAttachmentAge"

Remember, once the attachment delay was set through GUI, this setting doesn't work. Actual value is saved in Outlook profile in such case. You need to modify it in GUI manually again or you can create a new profile (emptying KOFF cache doesn't work here).

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
Previous Topic: Domain addressing advice?
Next Topic: KOFF & Win XP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Feb 28 04:12:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00880 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.