Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Active Connections
  •  
mjackson

Send a private message to this user
Just wanted to poll the members and see what is normal for active connections. I have roughly 5-6 connections listed for each user. For example my account has 5 (waiting for new request - keep alive) connection listed.

Is this normal?

•  
mjackson

Any notes or updates anyone can share on this. I am rebooted Connect for the second time this week because it stops responding/allowing logins. I can connect as ADMIN fine, but no user level access. No send/receive.

I have a feeling this is related?
My system RAM is also seems really high with 25 active sessions only. Something is getting jammed up??
  •  
mjackson

added note, when I say reboot I mean via the VM, not the Connect web interface, that just spins.
  •  
j.a.duke

mjackson wrote on Fri, 22 April 2016 12:23
Just wanted to poll the members and see what is normal for active connections. I have roughly 5-6 connections listed for each user. For example my account has 5 (waiting for new request - keep alive) connection listed.

Is this normal?

I had this problem with 8.5.x version after an unexpected loss of power to our server appeared to have corrupted something that then caused connections, usually for only a single account at any given time, to balloon to 75-125 per account. Again, usually only a single account was affected at any given time. I only have about 40 active accounts on the server and would have 5-6 pages of connections listed.

I was forced to hard-reboot my physical server about once per week.

Upgrading to 9.0.2 seems to have resolved the issue permanently.

I'm about to update to 9.0.3 (was supposed to have happened over the weekend), but don't expect any trouble moving forward.

Cheers,
Jon
Previous Topic: Sending to local users with authentication
Next Topic: Windows 10 no internally Mailconnection
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jan 22 21:25:34 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01346 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.