Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Quota management
  •  
tamin

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody

I want to know is there any way to limit or set quota for group of users acctually not by using edit users I want to set a role or do it in Qos or some thing like this.in addition I know that I can use template just for once ( and my problem is with that the templateis just one time because I have lots of users and I want to create more than one template )but I want to know the best way and your suggestions to set policy on groups or ...

Best regards
Ehsan

[Updated on: Tue, 26 April 2016 11:49]

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Quotas and bandwidth limits can be set only for groups or individual users.
User role use basically just another word for a user group.
Template is only one per domain.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Looking for help ? - http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
tamin

Hi peter

Thank you for answering my question
Acctually I khow that It's possible to set the quota for users either by using a template or editing them one by one or selecting multiple users and then clicking 'edit' to change a settings for all users selected. I want to know how can I set Quotas for groups ?

Best regards
  •  
Networkerr

Why bandwith limiter does not works properly?
Previous Topic: join kerio control do domain
Next Topic: Antivirus not updating
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Apr 28 00:47:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00828 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.