Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » REST API
  •  
7thsense

Send a private message to this user
We have a database developer who is trying to integrate Kerio Connect into the database function. He is requesting REST access to the server so that he can extract/edit calendar entries in user calendars.

Is the REST API supported in Connect 8.5.3??

[Updated on: Fri, 06 May 2016 12:34]

•  
dmeadows

Hi 7thsense,

For details on APIs please visit the Kerio Developer Zone:

www.kerio.com/learn-community/developer-zone

All the best,

Derek.
  •  
7thsense

Thanks Derek,

Thats very helpful.

When I registered on the forum, I noticed that there was a section at the bottom of the home page for Developer API's, but it said that I did not have access otherwise I might have found this on my own.

Very grateful for your help
Previous Topic: Kerio Anti-Spam logging?
Next Topic: Kerio Connect Client login - screen resolution
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 19:51:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00350 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.