Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Install Kerio Control on HP DL20 Gen9 (uefi boot) (very big problem)
  •  
openx

Send a private message to this user
I tried to install Kerio control Software Appliance (9.0.3-879) on the HP server DL20 Gen9 in UEFI mode Boot - but boot from installed image (both on CD and FlashDisk) fails (not UEFI bootable device).

What I need to do to run the package in UEFI boot mode ???

In Legacy boot mode - no problem, but in this mode RAID Controller is not working (in HP hardware policy) and HDD`s not present... Mad

Thank you in advance!

[Updated on: Sun, 08 May 2016 16:54]

•  
ksnyder (KERIO)

HW: Kerio Control is based on Linux kernel version 3.16. Hardware supported by this kernel is required. For list of supported hardware see http://kmuto.jp/debian/hcl/

Ken Snyder
Director, Sales Engineering | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
openx

You answer meens that Kerio doesn`t support boot EFI ?

When I loading standard Debian installation disk everytnig fine! And it support UEFI

UEFI presents on all new system`s since 2014y.

[Updated on: Sat, 07 May 2016 21:08]

•  
openx

Kerio SA didn`t have efi catalog, then boot then bootia32.efi
How integrate it ???
  •  
boombasstic

i installed kerio 9 software appliance on a HP proliant miniserver gen8.
I had to disable UEFI, and turn on legacy boot in bios, and thats it.

all is working perfectly.
hope it helps
  •  
lkacian

HP DL20 has fake RAID controller B140i which is not supported by debian. HP has drivers only for RH, Suse and Vmware. It is not important if you boot as legacy or UEFI. Don't use fake RAID HW.

Lubor Kacian
FONET Slovakia
Previous Topic: Kerio MAP problem
Next Topic: Issue with v 9.03
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 10:59:03 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00987 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.