Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » where does Control block FTP?!
  •  
link611

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

2 Locations

Location 1 (HQ):
Lancom 1721 VPN
Network: 192.168.yyy.yyy
VPN-tunnel to Location 2
Software xy connect via FTP over WAN to Location 2 to 192.168.1.x (yeah i know, VPN-tunnel and establish unsecure ftp over external ip -.-)

Location 2:
Lancom 1781 with Port forwarding for port 21 to an 192.168.xxx.x
Network 192.168.xxx.xxx

Now we kicked out the Lancom 1721 on our HQ. We use a Control now with IPSec VPN to Location 2

Now the Problem:

since we have the Kerio Control, Software XY can not establish a FTP Connection to 192.168.xxx.x (something with RENAME error). Same with WAN connection and VPN-tunnel.

If i change the port forwarding of the Lancom 1781 on Location 2 from port forwarding 21 to Port remapping 2222->21
i can establish the FTP connection without any problem.

i found this log-entry:
IPS: Port Scan, protocol: TCP, source: 192.168.yyy.yyy, destination: LOCATION2, ports: 53058, 53064, 53065, 2122, 53066, 53067, 53068, 53069, 53070, 53071, ...

I thought intrusion prevention blocks something, so i deactivated it, but still the same error.
I also deactivated Web Filter, but with the same result.
(anti-spoofing is also deactivated)

So where does Control block my FTP connection?! I have no traffic rule for FTP here that blocks anything. The VPN-network traffic is allowed for everything too.

Previous Topic: mobile phones cannot access to the internet when Anti-spoofing is enable
Next Topic: Speed issues with FTP and kerio control VPN tunnel
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Mar 29 13:13:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00864 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.