Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Ubable to upload Backup file (Edition:8.6.2 build 3847)
  •  
fardin

Send a private message to this user
Hi experts
I want to backup from kerio control on samepage.io. i followed instruction for using samepage in kerio but the message(Ubable to upload Backup file) does appear and in logs->Error:
Unable to perform configuration backup: Curl returned error 56 - SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0), errno 104.
how to solve it?
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Due to changes in Samepage, configuration backups from Control works only for Samepage accounts created before March 2016. New Samepage accounts can't be used as a backup target.

If you have older Samepage account, I'd suggest to upgrade to latest Control version.
Users with new Samepage account may use backup to FTP server.

In Control 9.1 we have added an option to backup files to MyKerio cloud service.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
fardin

Thanks for reply.
  •  
Heather P (Kerio)

I have some new information on this. Any customer using Samepage today (with accounts created before or after March 2016) can still configure backups and continue backing up Kerio Control today.

At some point in the future, backing up to Samepage will no longer be supported, and we will announce more details on this shortly. Kerio Control 9.1 will support backing up to MyKerio.

The issue below may occur if you backup to a Team Page. If you continue to have issues, please call our Technical Support line, and we will help you diagnose the problem.

Heather Paunet
VP, Product Marketing

Previous Topic: Using IP addressgroups to control internet access
Next Topic: Inbound Load Balacing - how much difficult ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 10:55:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00386 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.