Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect on MS Failover Cluster
  •  
Reale_ES

Send a private message to this user
Hi

Is it possible (and Supported) to install Kerio on a Microsoft Failover Cluster?

We want some more High availability. If the Hardware of the Server 1 Crash the Second Cluster takes the Service up on the Second Node.

Regards

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2016 08:09]

•  
Bud Durland

I can't speak to Microsot failover, but we know from experience here that the failover on VMWare HA is flawless.
  •  
Reale_ES

Thanks for the answer.
I now that Failover on VMWare is pretty cool.
But that works only with shared storage.

I now the Failover Cluster also.
We want to build a failover Cluster with local Storage and Starwind vSAN.
For that we need to know if Kerio Connect is supported on Microsoft Failover Cluster.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2016 13:48]

Previous Topic: Kerio log level
Next Topic: How to create Dynamic Groups
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 04 17:16:09 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08845 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.