Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » One mail is sent multiplied by all delegations as sender
  •  
FEichelsdoerfer

Send a private message to this user
Since Installation (9.0) we have a strange problem with one customer. If a user send an email, the recipient becomes 14 mails (from each user of the domain). Not always, but to often for a serious working with partner and clients. Maillog is showing 14 mails from the same user.
We are wondering if it has to do with delegation, because every of the 14 users has delegation for each other. First all users had full delegation for inbox and calendar. In the meantime we reduced this just to calendar, but does´nt help. Delegation is the only difference to other installations working fine.

Anybody else similar problems?
Or the same environment using multiple delegations without problems (this info would increase my sleeping time)?

A bug report to Kerio was sent, some mails and logs, but no solution so far, and we are not sure if Kerio or Outlook fails (or we?).

Kerio Connect 9.0.3, Outlook 2010, Kerio Offline Connector.
Any tips and comments are welcome.
Frank

•  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

I suggest not to send a bug report, I suggest contacting our technical support:
www.kerio.com/support

Carsten Maas
Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
FEichelsdoerfer

unfortunately no answer since I got the ticket number on Fr 13.05.2016 11:34...
I am just asking about and sent an update:

We had one MAPI account in Outlook for each delegation. One week ago, I deleted them all except the user´s one because I see no need (?).
Since this, we had no multiple mails so far. Has to be monitored for a while...

•  
FEichelsdoerfer

Last Update: today bugreport was asking for an update. Never happened again since I deleted the multiple accounts in Outlook, generated by KC.
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Frank,

Its important to know that the bug reports are not treated like support tickets. Bug reports do not have an SLA like support tickets do. If an urgent response is needed then I would recommend what my colleague Carsten suggested and that you open a support ticket instead:

https://support.kerio.com/kerio_api/incident_wizard/submit_n ew_incident.php?language=en

Best Regards,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
  •  
FEichelsdoerfer

Hi Vicky,
my english must be bad, sorry for that... let me try to claim some facts.
1. I thought it must be a bug - so I sent a bug report.
2. As Carsten advised to write to the support, I did so.
3. Never heard from your support after getting a ticketnumber!
4. The guys from bugreport had no idea, but I got some mails with questions and I felt supported.
5. As I wrote above, error never happened, so no more action required.

With the last post I just wanted to claim that the bugreport guys had looked after this (thanks) and that my solution has worked.

Best Regards, Frank
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 9.2.x, It's impossible have chat box massage
Next Topic: Kerio email password linked to domain user password
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 02 20:50:53 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00993 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.