Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » DNS problem - ETRN command rejected (About back up server configuration and the Option ETRN )
  •  
Ganam

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I installed a Kerio-connect Back up server.

When i tried to configure the ETRN option i met a problem.

i followed these steps:

- on youtube, use this request => watch?v=DAw7AfROt9U

&

- the kerio's tutorial( i cannot put the links, i'm not authorized )

all parameters seem rights but when i did a test, it stopped for a "dns" problem and the ETRN command is rejected

I can see in the "warning" log of the main kerio connect server this text : ( ETRN error )

it seems Back up server refuse the ETRN command from the main server.

do you have an idea to resolve this conflict ?

Best regards

Fabrice Weyerman

[Updated on: Fri, 13 May 2016 12:08]

•  
clan

Send a private message to this user
Your server is complaining that it cannot resolve the domain you give as parameter to the ETRN command. Is the domain correct? Can the server find it in DNS?
Previous Topic: Disappearing contacts
Next Topic: Searching for Attachments
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Dec 05 09:26:58 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00821 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.