Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Kerio can't register MegaPath (Kerio can't register MegaPath)
  •  
jackl

Send a private message to this user
This morning suddenly my Kerio can't register to MegaPath(my voice provider). it's keep saying

chan_sip.c:13918 in transmit_register: Probably a DNS error for registration to xxx-xxx-3639<_at_>xx.xx.xx.53, trying REGISTER again (after 20 seconds)

If I change to another public ip for my Kerio then it works.

I am 100% sure that I didn't change anything on the configuration and it was still working perfect on yesterday.

I called MegaPath and they says they didn't change anything either.
Actually this happened before 2 weeks ago, somehow it came back work after shut down about 6 hours.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Do I guess correctly that the other public IP means another internet connection? Probably with different DNS setup? If the issue occurs and then disappears again, the problem could be DNS - the MegaPath server name might fail to resolve.
  •  
jackl

This is exactly what i thought in the beginning, but i put ip address directly in everywhere still didn't work.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

It would be best to capture the communication using Operator's built-in packet sniffer. If you cannot analyse the packet dump yourself, please contact our support and give them the dump and the support information file (from the System Health screen).
  •  
jackl

i just restarted my kerio operator server and it can't register my voice provider

the error saying
chan_sip.c:13790 sip_reg_timeout
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

As I already mentioned, the best debugging tool in this situation is the packet sniffer.
Previous Topic: park and pick call
Next Topic: every time restart kerio and cause it can't register to voice provider
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 09 16:24:04 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00882 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.