Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Outlook Connector Very Slow ({err}{mapi-interface} )
  •  
9BNC

Send a private message to this user
Hello to everyone, i have a big issue with my Outlook 2010 +Kerio Outlook Connector (Mail Server is in the same net).
Often, when i open Outlook and i want to check folders, Outlook start to freeze, very very slow.
I checked debug.log:
[18/05/2016 08:49:52.315](17504){err}{mapi-interface} In StoreProvider\MsgStoreImpl.cpp:823 (MsgStoreImpl::OpenEntry)
[#44] (B975)                                          Exception of class HResultException: StoreProvider\MsgStoreImpl.cpp(801), MsgStoreImpl::OpenEntry:
                                                      0x80004002 E_NOINTERFACE

[18/05/2016 08:50:38.049](17504){err}{mapi-interface} In StoreProvider\MsgStoreImpl.cpp:823 (MsgStoreImpl::OpenEntry)
[#45] (B975)                                          Exception of class HResultException: StoreProvider\MsgStoreImpl.cpp(801), MsgStoreImpl::OpenEntry:
                                                      0x80004002 E_NOINTERFACE

[18/05/2016 09:11:38.052](17504){err}{mapi-interface} In StoreProvider\MsgStoreImpl.cpp:823 (MsgStoreImpl::OpenEntry)
[#46] (B975)                                          Exception of class HResultException: StoreProvider\MsgStoreImpl.cpp(801), MsgStoreImpl::OpenEntry:
                                                      0x80004002 E_NOINTERFACE

[18/05/2016 09:24:25.003](17504){err}{mapi-interface} In StoreProvider\MsgStoreImpl.cpp:823 (MsgStoreImpl::OpenEntry)
[#47] (B975)                                          Exception of class HResultException: StoreProvider\MsgStoreImpl.cpp(801), MsgStoreImpl::OpenEntry:

That log is the same for my colleagues, everyone has this problem.
How can i fix it?
Thank you

[Updated on: Wed, 18 May 2016 09:47]

•  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Marco,

One thign to look over will be this KB article:

http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/email-clients/keri o-outlook-connector/optimizing-performance-with-kerio-outloo k-connector-offline-204.html

This gives some general tips or improving performance in Outlook. Also keeping the users email account size down will be helpful and make sure that they have no more than 10,000 items in a single folder. As we have found that if users have a folder with more than 10,000 items in it then this can cause slowness and Outlook freezing.

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
  •  
9BNC

Hello Vicky Tripp , my custom have something like 40k email in Inbox.. in eM Client works fine but Outlook with Outlook Connector is very slow.
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Marco,

40K in the Inbox will be a big part of the issue. If they want to be able to use Outlook and KOFF they need to get their item count down, we have had some customer do something as simple as creating sub folders and organizing their old inbox emails into multiple sub folders. Just by doing that will help with their Outlook performing better for them.

The user even could archive off any old email into a 3rd party archiving solution:

http://en.help.mailstore.com/Archiving_Emails_from_Kerio_Con nect

This is a fantastic archiving solution that we have had very good feedback about from other Kerio customers that have been in a similar situation to yourself.

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
Previous Topic: out-of-office reply sent back to mailing list
Next Topic: Strange registration bug
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 02 20:49:38 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00983 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.