Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » NG100 (How many users )
  •  
lclark

Send a private message to this user
Just wondering if there is a suggested number of users this box can handle if it's using both antivirus and web filtering.
Thanks.
  •  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

Hi Lclark,

this depends pretty much on the scenario, where you want to implement the NG100. There are several conditions, like whats your internet speed, do need the full feature set of the Control, what kind of usage is in your network (only internet surfing or also lots of VPN or big downloads etc.)

Are you a Kerio Partner? We have published a Kerio Control Design Guide in the Partner Portal, which may help you with the decision.

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
lclark

Well I am a partner, and I've looked all over but I haven't found anything on sizing the hardware. I'm sure it's just because I'm blind but .... ? For sizing, I would assume everything running on a 50Mbs connection with 25 users. If you have some type of document link I would much appreciate it.
Thanks.
  •  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

You can find a subpage in Kerio Partner Portal under "Kerio University", which is named "Whitepapers and Guides".

There you can find the Kerio Control Design Guide. Maybe this can help you.

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
Previous Topic: Kerio VPN Client Installation Error
Next Topic: guest wifi auth status
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 18:53:30 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00936 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.