Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » park and pick call (park and pick call)
  •  
jackl

Send a private message to this user
Hi Kerio,

Is there a way the other users can see which parking number that user parked the call?
Let's say if a user park a call with a park number, somehow he/she forget which park number has been entered? Is there a way to find out immediately?

Thanks
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

the user can either park the call to the first available position or even better, they can specify the position themselves.

To learn which positions are free/occupied you can use a BLF button of a phone.

Filip
  •  
jackl

Do you have a details or instruction about the BLF for SPA525G2?
  •  
jackl

Hi Kerio,

I configured the BLF on my SPA 525G2, but seems like this function only able to pick the phone call directly when a phone call calling in.
For example, a call calling in for extension 123 and i can pick up this call from another extension. However, if this call has been pick up by extension 123, i can't pick up this call anymore.
Is there a way if extension 123 pick up this call and put on hold, then i can pick up this call from any other extension? Meanwhile, i am still not able to check which parking number has been used when there are some call parked. Any idea?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Call pickup can be used to pickup ringing calls only. You can not steal ongoing calls.

A blf button can be used to monitor a parking slot. If you want to monitor parking position 10 and use the default parking prefix "*5" then set the blf button "fnc=blf+sd+cp;sub=*510<_at_>$PROXY".
Previous Topic: call recording option
Next Topic: Kerio can't register MegaPath
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Dec 03 22:51:06 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00396 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.