Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Allow access to URL
  •  
G.L.M.

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have a server behind Kerio Control 9.0.3 build 879 that I want to restrict access to only allow it to send http requests to www.google.com/recaptcha/api/verify. I don't know how to permit access to an specific URL.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
  •  
KlausFFOS

Make 2 rules.
The first one allow server IP to access www.google.com/recaptcha/api/verify via HTTP and HTTPS
The second one deny server IP access to all HTTP and HTTPS

It's is essential that the first rule is above the second rule, as the first rule is executed first. The second rule is a catch all rule for your specific server.
  •  
G.L.M.

I suppose you are talking about traffic rules. An URL cannot be configured as destination on a traffic rule.

I am now playing with content filter, but it is a bit more complex than traffic rules.

Thank you.

Regards.

•  
KlausFFOS

Would it work if you find the IP address for the website maybe?
  •  
G.L.M.

I need to allow access only to a certain content (Google reCAPTCHA) inside www.google.com. Using Google's IP would block entire Google.

Thank you.

Regards.
Previous Topic: Real IP
Next Topic: Kerio VPN Client Installation Error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 14:44:14 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.