Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Unable initialization driver (Initial install)
  •  
openx

Send a private message to this user
I installing the Kerio Control v.9.0.3 on the HP server (Software Appliance). All goes well, but after the restart and Kerio initialization does not start - "Initialization error. Unable to initialize driver." Twisted Evil When I try change IP of the 1`st interface and accept my record - "Error in communication with engine".

All previous versions of up to 8.0 is the same. How can I fix the problem with the installation of ...?

[Updated on: Sat, 21 May 2016 22:06]

•  
TheTiti

I have the same probleme on a home made PC.

"Initialization error. Unable to initialize driver."

Did you find a solution?

•  
openx

At the moment, no. I am very angry - support Kerio "in ambush !!!!"
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

openx wrote on Thu, 26 May 2016 21:13
At the moment, no. I am very angry - support Kerio "in ambush !!!!"

Did you file a support ticket? If so, what's the ticket number?

Please note this forums is not a technical support. See the notice at the end of page.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
TheTiti

Personally , i have not yet license for Control (But i have 1 for Connect and Operator).

So I did not open ticket.

I made speeds ​​tests between a VM , an I3 and this machine (i7) with demo version of COntrol befor buy my license.

But on this machine,
the network controller of the motherboard is not recognized and the aditional network card PCIx is well recognized but not stable.

Message "Initialization error. Unable to initialize driver" and "Error in communication with engine"
  •  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

If you register your trial license, you are eligible for complementary technical support within the 30 days trial period.

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
TheTiti

Thanks but i can't register.

I have this message

"Registration information was updated but the license file is not available, because your license is a TRIAL one. You will need to buy commercial version of your license in order to download license file."

If I try to open a ticket I have the following message :

"Technical Support is not available for the license number provided (license number is invalid or Software Maintenance is expired)."
  •  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

How long have you already running the trial?
How have you obtained the trial license number? Did you already register before?

Maybe you better call in to our technical support.

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
TheTiti

I'm riding for two weeks but I had already made ​​tests last winter.

I got my trial to the site kerio .

I will contact my dealer. To open a ticket

Thank you
Previous Topic: MAP Real IP
Next Topic: Kerio MAP problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 08:51:19 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00912 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.