Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Missing Spam button
  •  
tom992

Send a private message to this user
Kerio Connect Client
Kerio Connect 9.0.4 build 1076

Where is the spam button, next to DELETE?
How to mark an Email as spam now?

Thx

•  
ICT and Me

The SPAM button is no where to find. In Kerio COnnect Client and Kerio Outlook Connector it is gone. How to learn Connect what is SPAM?

[Updated on: Wed, 25 May 2016 08:49]

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Lukas Petrlik (Kerio)

The Spam button is not displayed when Kerio Anti-spam is active.
  •  
tom992

Even with Kerio Anti Spam, I get a lot of spam . How to handle that now?
  •  
keriojet

Lukas (or other Kerio representatives),

We just added the Kerio Anti-Spam feature to our existing Kerio Connect instance.

A lot of good messages are now being marked as spam automatically by the system, but there are no longer any buttons to "train" Kerio Connect that they are "not spam." So what are we supposed to do?
  •  
Morgan H. (Kerio)

If you find that you are getting false positives, please open a ticket with GFI support so that we can submit it to the team responsible.

The new Anti-Spam feature is not interactive and does not require training. If you with to be able to train the engine as well, enable both Kerio Anti-Spam and the Bayesian Filter.

I would recommend taking a look a the X-Spam-Status headers on the emails marked as spam and ensure it is kerio antispam setting the score.

If it is, adding the Bayesian filter which may alter the score for the positive along with making some custom rules may fix any issues for borderline messages.
  •  
keriojet

gfimorgan, thank you for this thorough response. I really appreciate it.

So when we added the Kerio anti-spam feature, you are right: The server automatically disabled the bayesian filter for some reason. We simply turned it back on, and now the Spam/Not Spam buttons are once again available in mail clients.

Your post helped us resolve this issue.
Previous Topic: Öffentlicher Ordner Berechtigung
Next Topic: Exchange Server is primary, Connect secondary≈
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 02:15:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00507 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.