Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » use public IP addresses on servers (public ips)
  •  
i9user

Send a private message to this user
I have a internet link with 4 public ip addresses , my previous router was Mikrotik , I've been set my first public ip address on the LAN interface (93.184.202.129; additional: 192.168.1.1) (clients connect to LAN using switch) , and nat the whole clients to that address , then I set the other ipis on the NIC of my servers like this :

ip : 93.184.202.130
additional ip : 192.168.1.6
subnet : 255.255.255.248
gateway : 93.184.202.129

the server connects to internet by it's public ip and there was no need to nat defining on the router.

Now , I want to change the router to Kerio Control , I've done those settings on kerio , but the other ip's doesn't route on the server , it remains the router ip on whatis myip.com.

what should I do to set public addresses on the NICs of the servers without nat?
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
It's very unusual to have public and private IP on the same interface. That indicates bad network design.
I'd suggest to contact our technical support, they can help you review your traffic rules.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Looking for help ? - http://kb.kerio.com
Previous Topic: Automatic redirection for authentication
Next Topic: VPN tunnel broken when opening RDP-Client
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 02 20:49:00 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00841 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.