Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Thanks Kerio for a consistently terrific installation program!
  •  
frankxs

Send a private message to this user
Just installed 6.0.2 (upgrade from 6.0.1). As always, installation went totally smooth with no reboot required.

I have been using KMS since just after it's birth, through countless upgrades, and I have always been very impressed with the ease of upgrading from one version to the next. And with no reboot necessary! No downtime!

Just want to say thanks for putting effort into this aspect of your roll-outs.

-Frank
  •  
ewieldra

I Agree with that... upgrading is no problem at all

Thnx and Greetings...

Emiel Wieldraaijer
The Netherlands
  •  
awj4

hmmmm - now a reboot is needed.
  •  
Mayk

awj4 wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 11:32

hmmmm - now a reboot is needed.

windows ...
Previous Topic: Errors with encoding type
Next Topic: consulta
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 13:01:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00443 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.