Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » FTP Subfolders
  •  
gskibum

Send a private message to this user
Hello. Now that Samepage is on the way out as a backup destination (all of mine stopped working) I'm trying to configure FTP backup destinations.

I'm currently managing 11 Kerio Controls. In my FTP server I created a subfolder for each so as to not dump up all 11 Kerio Control backups into the same directory. For obvious reasons all 11 firewalls backing up into the same directory is far from ideal.

(note: I don't know why but in this message the <@> symbol in the second example is automatically being converted to <_at_>. I'm not entering it that way.)

I can backup into the root directory of the FTP server (i.e.)
ftp://ftpuser@ftp.pretendco.com
. However I can't backup into subdirectories (i.e.)
ftp://ftpuser<_at_>ftp.pretendco.com/Kerio-Backup-A

Is this something I need to submit as a feature request? Or does anyone have any suggestions on how to back up 11 Kerio Control firewalls into the same FTP server.

It would be nice to use the same FTP server rather than 11 separate FTP servers.

[Updated on: Sat, 04 June 2016 02:25]

•  
gskibum

Send a private message to this user
I tried the absolute path method but that is not working.

Am I interpreting the instructions correctly in that %2F plus the name of the root directory need to be added at the start of the path?

http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-control/server-configurati on-kerio-control/saving-configuration-to-ftp-server-1577.htm l

[Updated on: Sat, 04 June 2016 02:55]

Previous Topic: Hit and miss in captive portal!
Next Topic: Unable to block torrent
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 04 17:18:18 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00520 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.