Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Body in local filters
  •  
iescudero

Send a private message to this user
Hello!
In each local accounts, i can create a filter for moving, forwarding o reject the message, but the condition is set on the header, sender, subject...etc, but i want to use the body part of the mail.

I try to create a rule with in filter.siv, but i get this error:

"
The following error occurred in your mail sorting script on mail server at mail.ocasa.com:

line 18: invalid test keyword: body
"

Is there a way to make this work?

Thank you!
  •  
MarkK

This is because Kerio (I believe) has not implemented the full Sieve language. Some parts were left out. Why the Body part was left out, I don't understand. I have also been wanting to use that option, but unable to do so.
  •  
iescudero

Thank you MarkK! I will create a ticket or submit a suggestion to Kerio.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Sieve filters are based on RFC 3028. Support for email body has been added much later in RFC 5173, which is not implemented in user filter rules.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
iescudero

Hello Pavel!
what does that mean? Kerio doesn't want to use the RFC 5173? The support for the body extension is not implemented right now, but either in the future?
  •  
MarkK

I would have to agree on the RFC 5173 time for implementation. 8 years and counting?
RFC 5173
Sieve Email Filtering: Body Extension
April 2008
Previous Topic: Online Outlook
Next Topic: Outlook 2016, Apple Apps or Kerio Connect Web - Apple Systems
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 04 17:15:51 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02625 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.