Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » new Kerio Antispam is it reliable?
  •  
giampos

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I opened this topic to share and inform each other about our experience with new Kerio Antispam.

I must say, I opened a ticket with Kerio Support to analize my issues, but what I hope is hear from everyone an opinion about this new service.

From my experience too many good emails are blocked as spam and too many dangerous mail (phising and ransomware) pass.

What do you think about?
Thanks
  •  
sysopfromhell

We are using the integrated Bitdefender Antispam for almost 5 weeks now and our observations are very, very positive. 200 heavy users (5k legit mails per day in and out) and our detection rate skyrocketed. I cannot summarize in numbers but from interviewing users they all claim "90% less spam". Also noteworthy that the amount of the malware, especially the hard to filter office document versions, declined a lot.

Plus I do not have to rely on user reporting and participation any more and I no longer browse through the maillog daily to see what I am missing and manually feeding the filter and adjusting the SA.

In short: best thing since the mime search in archives for Kerio Conenct and definitely worth getting. I may be quoted.

Edit: forgot to mention - this is important I think - that we did not have a single false positive since then. I was really anxious about this but they seem to report or better score only mails which they are certain about.

Christoph Kral
IT VJP International

[Updated on: Tue, 14 June 2016 08:45]

•  
bareare

I ordered the antispam as well and I have the oposite experience and asked and got a refund. It didn't help at all, the amout of spam before and after was the same.
Previous Topic: Outlook 365 disables add-in-----slow loading
Next Topic: Filtering WEB CONTENT or LINK from mails coming in to Kerio connect Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Dec 03 22:49:19 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00754 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.