Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Hide "Web site policy" page
  •  
TheNBP

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I'm running WinRoute Firewall 5.1.10

Is there a possibility to hide the "Web site policy" page which is shown in the Web Admin Interface for non logged in users?
http://nbp.staticip.de:4080/http_restr

greetings from Germany
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

TheNBP wrote on Sat, 18 September 2004 23:26

Hi,
I'm running WinRoute Firewall 5.1.10

Is there a possibility to hide the "Web site policy" page which is shown in the Web Admin Interface for non logged in users?
http://nbp.staticip.de:4080/http_restr

greetings from Germany

Nobody from Kerio will answer your queries, since we do not provide support for users who illegally use our software. Your IP address had been logged for future investigation.

Greetings to Germany.
  •  
TheNBP

Interresting how you can make such a statement only by viewing a web page... which data, we don't know is submitted to kerio? which backdoors are included?

anyway you grant every user a 30day trial period, so how can you say that a user has not a licence key? you will get most of your users only trying your software during this period, and you will also get the most support questions during this period.

btw: i always have a licensed copy of software i use, maybe this is not shown through your backdoors

greetings from germany
:(
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

TheNBP wrote on Mon, 20 September 2004 11:34

Interresting how you can make such a statement only by viewing a web page... which data, we don't know is submitted to kerio? which backdoors are included?

anyway you grant every user a 30day trial period, so how can you say that a user has not a licence key? you will get most of your users only trying your software during this period, and you will also get the most support questions during this period.

btw: i always have a licensed copy of software i use, maybe this is not shown through your backdoors

greetings from germany
Sad

Our products don't have any backdoors and don't send any private data without user permission. All neccessary information are on the webpage you made available to the Internet. Definitely, you are using our product without valid license, patched by known crack. That's a violation of licence agreement you agreed with during installation (and the law of course).

It doesn't matter if you have patched our product in 30day trial period - you have damaged our software and modified it by unathorized way. We will not tolerate that. Definitely not.
  •  
TheNBP

Well, my opinion is that i can do what i want with software i pay for. Maybe my personal opinion and interpretation of law does not agree with your license terms. I'm sorry for that.

Ok i haven't read the license agreement in detail, perhaps i better should do that in future times ;)... but show me a real user who really do read all the stuff it in detail.

greetings from Germany
Previous Topic: cannot access cctv from WAN
Next Topic: FTP problem - Cannot access any servers
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 06:45:48 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00387 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.