Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Filtering WEB CONTENT or LINK from mails coming in to Kerio connect Server (Content Filter)
  •  
vksumanlal

Send a private message to this user
Friends.

I am using Kerio connect for long time and I have observed many of the spam mails are still penetrating through all content filters and antivirus checks which we already put in place.
Example emails are as below
Mails coming with web links saying that
1. your Quota is finish. click the below link to update your QUOTA
2. Your account is blocked . Click the below link to unblock it
3. your DHL shipment is ready for collection. you can track the shipment by clicking the below link.

How do i block such emails.
if i cant block, How can i remove the hyperlink in the message body , so that users cannot click it..

thanks in advance

regards

Sumanlal
  •  
MarkK

Send a private message to this user
You need to sharpen your Spam Assassin filter. Kerio installs just the default installation, but it is really designed to be tweaked to operate efficiently. Look at my post about doing this. There is a rule file attached there that I use, and a few others. You may need to tweak it for your particular geographic location and/or industry.

http://forums.kerio.com/t/27477/custom-spamassassin-scores-a nd-rules
Previous Topic: new Kerio Antispam is it reliable?
Next Topic: Different Attachment Filter for Send / Receive possible?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 18:52:48 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00914 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.