Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » fax server integration
  •  
chrwei

Send a private message to this user
browsing around I don't see clearly if operator supports email to fax, only sending via the Client app. is that correct, and what are my options?

I have a current system that can send plain text or PDF as a fax via an automated process and would like to continue that if I upgrade to operator. I use Hylafax+ to do this using analog faxmodems, but would like to take that analog component out and it's an expensive maintenance issue.

can I integrate Hylafax directly using asterisks instructions, or is the Operator Client automatable in some way?
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

The only option to send a fax from a PDF is through the Kerio Operator Client. You can suggest to add email to fax as a feature from our Uservoice feedback system. http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-operator/providing-feedbac k-for-kerio-products-1643.html

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
chrwei

can the client be automated, maybe via command line, or is there an API that could be used? clearly it is using some form of API, is that documented?
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

You can ask this question to the API forum. http://forums.kerio.com/f/38/
It may be possible through the API.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

We have a PHP script that can fax PDF files from the command line. However an update of the API library will be needed for that, so please give a few days for that.
  •  
chrwei

that sounds perfect. I'm at least a month from deployment anyway.
Previous Topic: Upgrade from Kerio 1100 to Kerio 3130
Next Topic: can't receive fax to user email address
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 18:51:57 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00488 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.