- Zdenek Samuel (Kerio)
I am pleased to announce the release candidate version of Kerio Connect 9.1 is available for you to download and review. A couple highlights of the upcoming release include Instant messaging in Kerio Connect Client, Domain quotas for individual domains and lot of enhancements in Kerio Connect Client e.g. up to 500 messages per page, inline images and many others. Please read the Release notes document and the change log for complete list of improvements and changes in system requirements.
Your feedback is welcome!
Kerio Connect 9.1.0-1250-rc1
Changes since 9.0.4:
+ Added support for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (64-bit).
+ Added IPv6 support for Sender Policy Framework spam test.
+ The Out of office auto-response is not sent if the incoming email contains the "X-Auto-Response-Suppress: OOF, AutoReply" header.
+ Disk space can be limited for a domain, and the amount of quota used can be viewed.
* Kerio Connect uses a new type of database to store MAPI properties.
- Attachment filter now can detect attachments with incorrectly encoded filenames.
- Kerio Connect can search messages and events with Message-ID or UID longer than 64 characters.
- Emails sent from iOS devices through Exchange ActiveSync are reformatted to be RFC 5822 compliant.
- BlackBerry 10 devices connected via Exchange ActiveSync display encrypted messages correctly.
- Devices connected via Exchange ActiveSync are always notified about message deletion.
- All event reminders on Exchange ActiveSync devices are sent correctly.
- AutoDiscover for Exchange ActiveSync devices sends a correct response.
- Synchronization of messages in Outlook 2016 for Mac does not stop unexpectedly.
Kerio Connect Administration
* Kerio Connect displays the SSL certificate chain, and enhanced information about server SSL certificates.
Kerio Connect Client
+ Added Instant Messaging to Kerio Connect Client.
+ Added user presence status (online, offline, etc.).
+ Users can insert inline images into email text and email signature.
+ Users can disable the automatic message preview after selecting a folder to protect privacy.
+ Selection of a message is preserved after changing sorting or switching between folders.
+ By default, 250 emails can be displayed per page. This number can be changed in the Kerio Connect Client settings.
+ Added the option to display To: column in horizontal mail list view.
* The event editor size and location automatically adjusts to the browser window.
* The event editor has been redesigned for better readability of read-only events.
* The event editor supports hyperlinks in the Where and Description fields.
* The monthly calendar view has been redesigned.
* Event colors set by external devices are handled more accurately .
* Contacts starting with special characters now group together in the contact list.
+ Contacts include a quick contact/action context menu.
+ Users can create new contacts directly from vCard email attachments.
* Improved design of contact photos and thumbnails.
* Contact editor now validates the email address format. Email messages cannot be sent to an invalid address.
- Newly subscribed folders refresh automatically.
Kerio Outlook Connector
- Multiple accounts with unsaved passwords in a single profile no longer cause any issues.
- Quick search in Sent Items now searches through the message body.
- Folders with a group containing a space in the name can be shared.
- Several stability issues are addressed.
Kerio IMAP Migration Tool
* Improved the Kerio IMAP Migration Tool performance, especially when migrating to a server on Linux.
[Updated on: Tue, 12 July 2016 10:28] by Moderator
Director of QA
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of