Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio sync issues
  •  
bram06

Send a private message to this user
So right now i have kerio installed in ubuntu 14.04 which is installed a a hypervisor. The issue I am having is when I change the login password on my domain controller kerio no longer works. We use active sync and even changing it in there causes the same problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  •  
WGD.IT

Send a private message to this user
Hello

We have a simmilar issue.
Since the last Update (to Version 9.0.4 patch 1 (1154)) there are Login-Problems with AD-Users.

All Users activated before the Update do not have Problems with login.
But all Users we activated from Windows-AD AFER the Update have Problems with login.
Sometimes they can login without problems and seconds later, after logout, they can't login because of wrong credentials.
The credentials are copy pasted, so there are no typos.

When the login fails we see the following Error in the Log:
{auth} Krb5: get_init_creds_password(krbtgt/DOM.AIN@DOM.AIN, User.Name<_at_>DOM.AIN): KDC has no support for encryption type, error code 0x96c73a0e (-1765328370)

Before the Update there are no problems.

Kerio is running on ubuntu 14.04.4.
The AD is running on Windows Server.

Seems like there is a Bug in Kerio Connect??? Mad

Any advice?

Thanks!
Previous Topic: User can't send messages from mail client
Next Topic: Mailbody contains HTML-Code in Plan Text (Closed)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 03:56:31 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00823 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.