Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Public calendar - different event-date in Outlook then within Kerio & ical3
  •  
Spacey

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

Weird situation here: I've got a public shared calendar (birthdays). There's a correct entered date / event (whole day) for today: Birthday of a mate. The event is displayed correctly within my Kerio Webfrontend and within Apple iCal/calendar app. But the same event for the same account is shown one day later within my Outlook (Office 2010 / Win10) solution?! There it's on the 23rd June while within the Webfrontend and iCal it's shown correctly on 22nd June.

I checked it with another account - same problem there. Every date within this specific calendar is just one day ahead. Other public shared calendars & events are correct. I already checked the timezone settings within Kerio connect of the corresponding users - everything OK.

Anyone got an idea?

Confused
  •  
Spacey

Send a private message to this user
I found out that the anual repeat feature here causes trouble:

When I turn on the anual repeat within apple ical (calendar) then that repeat is different then when I use the feature within the webfront or Outlook:

Anual repeat from Apple's Calendar (V8.0 / OSX 10.11.5) is shown as "different repeat" within the Kerio WI: "Every year in *month*". When I change the repeat within WI or Outlook to anual then it's correct for everyone!

So here seems to be a problem between Apples calendar & Kerio Connect calendar repeat feature.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2016 12:17]

Previous Topic: add some text to mail receveid with message filter
Next Topic: Getting DKIM error when adding alieses
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 08:49:05 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00911 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.