Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Control Firewall Crashing
  •  
TLDS

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I hope somebody can help. Some of our Kerio Control Firewalls have been crashing quite regularly. For example, one went down twice in 1 week. On both occasions I had to reboot the server to fix the issue.

Does anybody know what may be causing the problem and are there any specific logs that I can look at to investigate.

Thank you for your help
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

It would help if you can share what Control version you have.
Did you upload crashdumps ?

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Looking for help ? - http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
TLDS

Thanks for the reply.

One of the Firewalls that is crashing is on Kerio Control version 9.0.2 build 721.

Please could you let me know how to upload crash dumps and where to find this file?

Thank you for your help
  •  
TLDS

We had a number of problems again this morning. Today however I am not sure if the Firewall crashed or whether it was our internet line as I could still access the Firewall when the internet went down.

Is there a log that I can check to help narrow down this issue?

Thanks
  •  
ICT and Me

Hi,

Do you perhaps use a monitoring tool?
To monitor internal and from external.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
TLDS

Hello again,

The firewall required a reboot again yesterday. Does anybody know where / how I can obtain the crash dump files? In the logs section, is there anything specific that I should be looking for?

We are not using tools to monitor internal / external.

Thanks for your help
Previous Topic: SIP phones not registering
Next Topic: How access in web browser
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 09 16:21:36 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.