Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Bind ip adres for domain
  •  
quintvd

Send a private message to this user
Dear readers,

After upgrading my kerio connect to version 9.0.4 (last patch) I am getting mail bounces from mailservers saying my mail is seen as spam. After investigation I found out that the usage of setting "Bind this domain to specific ip" doesn't work anymore. Because the kerio connect usages another ip adres now to send out mail, other mailservers that do a vsfp and reverse domain lookup fail because it is not coming from that ip adres anymore.

Anyone know what/how to fix this? My multi network server has 2 public ip addresses but is using the default/first adres it binds to.
Thanks for your help in advance

Regards
Quint
  •  
quintvd

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,

No response yet.. Sad I think this is something not widely used. Nevertheless i want to thank you all. I will create a report/mail to Kerio hope there will be an answer there.

Regards
Quint
Previous Topic: Auto complete (address cache) in Outlook 2016
Next Topic: add some text to mail receveid with message filter
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 09 16:24:30 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00785 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.